1. PIP pays 80% of all reasonable expenses up to $10,000 for medically necessary
medical, surgical, x-ray, dental and rehabilitative services, including
prosthetic devices and medically necessary ambulance, hospital and nursing
2. You must seek medical care within 14 days of the accident.
3. Medical benefits do not include massage therapy or accupuncture.
4. Benefits are reduced to $2,500 if it is determined that you do not have an emergency
5. PIP provides benefits for the named insured, relatives residing in the same houshold,
persons operating the insured motor vehicle and pedestrians struck by
the motor vehicle.
6. PIP provides $5,000 in death benefits per individual.
7. PIP pays 60% of lost wages up to the $10,000 combined limit for medical expenses
and lost wages. Benefits for lost wages must be paid at least every two
8. You do not have to reimburse PIP for benefits paid if you recover against the at-fault
9. PIP must set aside $5,000 for 30 days to pay the hospital. After 30 days, medical
expenses are paid as they are received.
Serving North Pinellas including Crystal Beach, Clearwater, Countryside, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor and Tarpon Springs.